- The Charleston Trident Affiliation of Realtors reports regional property gross sales figures for March.
- U.S. Labor Section releases the Consumer Rate Index for March.
- U.S. Treasury releases federal funds for March.
- Charleston-primarily based Bank of South Carolina experiences quarterly economic benefits.
- CarMax reviews quarterly financial results.
- Quarterly earnings year will get underneath way with Wall Street heavyweights JPMorgan Chase & Co., Wells Fargo & Co. and BlackRock Inc. reporting their economic benefits.
- Delta Air Lines, the largest carrier at Charleston Global, reports quarterly economical results.
- Bed Bath & Beyond reports quarterly fiscal success.
- U.S. Labor Section releases weekly report on unemployment added benefits.
- U.S. Commerce Division releases retail revenue knowledge for March.
- Labor Section releases the Producer Price Index for March.
- House financial loan financier Freddie Mac releases weekly property finance loan costs. Last 7 days, they edged up once again, with the very long-time period benchmark climbing to its best mark in much more than 3 yrs. The 30-12 months dwelling mortgage rose to 4.72% from 4.67%. The regular rate on 15-yr, preset-rate mortgages, well-known with borrowers who are refinancing, climbed to 3.91% from 3.83%.
- Morgan Stanley reports quarterly monetary final results.
- Goldman Sachs reports quarterly economical benefits.
- Citigroup reports quarterly economical success.
- U.S. Bancorp reports quarterly monetary effects.
- The guardian of PNC Bank reports quarterly economical results.
- U.S. inventory and bond marketplaces are shut for Great Friday.