Many nearby hospitals, corporations, and churches are coming with each other on Tuesday to “Light Up the Sky” as a way to show appreciation to the health professionals, nurses, and very first responders nevertheless preventing the COVID-19 pandemic. Starting off Tuesday night time, you will see various locations lit up with blue lights to remind everyone in the clinical discipline that there are however people thinking of them.
All 6 northeastern Oklahoma Ascension areas, OSU Health care, St. Francis, other hospitals, neighborhood enterprises, and churches are lighting up blue tonight out of assistance.
There will also be a ceremony at each Ascension healthcare facility that commences with a military flyover likely more than each and every site involving 7:45 p.m. and 8 p.m. It will begin in Owasso and stop in Broken Arrow.
The community is invited to appear to any Ascension clinical heart for an outdoor prayer support at 8 p.m.
If you would like to take part, you can go to any of the detailed addresses down below.
- Ascension St. John Medical Center
- Davis Tower open parking great deal (19th Road and Utica Avenue)
- Collaborating church buildings: Christ the King, Church of Saint Mary, Historic Vernon AME
- Ascension St. John Jane Phillips (Bartlesville)
- Helipad and adjacent parking lot
- Taking part Church buildings: Crossroads Baptist Church
- Ascension St. John Owasso
- Parking whole lot left of the circle drive
- Taking part Churches: Owasso First Assembly Church
- Ascension St. John Broken Arrow
- Parking ton ideal of the circle drive
- Participating Churches: St. Anne Catholic Church
- Ascension St. John Sapulpa
- Parking whole lot in entrance of the unexpected emergency room
- Taking part Church buildings: Sacred Heart Catholic Church
- Ascension St. John Nowata
- Parking good deal in front of the unexpected emergency room
- Collaborating Church buildings: Cornerstone Church
Ascension Chief Mission Integration Officer Ron Tremblay stated in some cases it looks like people overlook there are continue to medical staff in the thick of the pandemic.
“Early in the pandemic we were receiving playing cards and food items and all types of outpourings of aid and the tide has form of turned and waned in the 20 months of the pandemic,” Tremblay explained. “We wished to lift them up and let them know we support them pray for them motivate them.”
Men and women taking part from dwelling, from perform or at an Ascension web site are encouraged to submit photos and movies of their vigil. Use the hashtag #LightUpTheSky and tag Ascension St. John on social media so that our health care employees and 1st responders can see your aid all through this hard time. In addition, community customers are inspired to light-weight up their homes in blue to assist commemorate this memorable function for our frontline employees.
There will also be blue ribbons presented out to any person that desires to tie it on their mailbox or house to display support.