PS Company Parks, Inc. (PSB) shares closed right now at 1.9% below its 52 7 days high of $189.83, offering the company a industry cap of $5B. The stock is currently up 1.5% yr-to-date, up 27.% about the previous 12 months, and up 79.7% in excess of the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Regular fell .9%, and the S&P 500 fell .2%.
Buying and selling Activity
- Investing volume this week was 7.4% reduced than the 20-working day normal.
- Beta, a evaluate of the stock’s volatility relative to the all round sector stands at .5.
- The Relative Energy Index (RSI) on the stock was concerning 30 and 70.
- MACD, a craze-pursuing momentum indicator, implies a downward craze.
- The inventory closed beneath its Bollinger band, indicating it could be oversold.
Current market Comparative Performance
- The firm’s share price is the exact as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-12 months foundation, and lags it on a 5-year foundation
- The company’s share price tag is the exact as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-12 months foundation, and beats it on a 5-calendar year foundation
- The business share price is the exact same as the functionality of its peers in the Financials business sector , beats it on a 1-calendar year foundation, and beats it on a 5 calendar year foundation
For every Group Comparative Effectiveness
- The firm’s stock selling price overall performance calendar year-to-date lags the peer average by -52.6%
- The company’s stock value functionality around the earlier 12 months beats the peer average by -286.9%
- The firm’s price tag-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s share rate to its earnings per share, is -7288.9% greater than the common peer.
The views and thoughts expressed herein are the views and opinions of the writer and do not automatically replicate individuals of Nasdaq, Inc.