PS Company Parks, Inc. (PSB) shares closed nowadays at 1.6% beneath its 52 7 days substantial of $188.76, supplying the enterprise a market cap of $5B. The inventory is at present up 2.2% calendar year-to-date, up 22.4% around the earlier 12 months, and up 64.8% more than the past 5 a long time. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Common fell 8.4%, and the S&P 500 fell 10.1%.
- Trading volume this week was 8.1% reduce than the 20-working day common.
- Beta, a evaluate of the stock’s volatility relative to the over-all sector stands at .4.
- The Relative Toughness Index (RSI) on the inventory was less than 30, indicating it may well be underbought.
- MACD, a development-adhering to momentum indicator, indicates a downward development.
- The stock shut beneath its Bollinger band, indicating it might be oversold.
Market place Comparative Effectiveness
- The company’s share price is the exact as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-calendar year basis, and lags it on a 5-12 months basis
- The company’s share value is the very same as the Dow Jones Industrial Common , beats it on a 1-calendar year foundation, and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The business share value is the very same as the overall performance of its friends in the Financials business sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and beats it on a 5 calendar year basis
For each Group Comparative Performance
- The firm’s stock selling price general performance calendar year-to-day beats the peer normal by -466.7%
- The company’s inventory price tag efficiency above the past 12 months beats the peer average by -231.2%
- The firm’s rate-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s share cost to its earnings for each share, is -2806.9% larger than the regular peer.
The sights and opinions expressed herein are the views and thoughts of the author and do not automatically reflect these of Nasdaq, Inc.