Judges Announced for Electronic Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards2 min read
Last thirty day period, we documented on Electronic Specifier’s new award the ‘Electronics Excellence Award‘, which has been introduced for electronica 2022.
Inviting exhibitors at electronica to post their most innovative goods, submissions will be judged by way of an independent panel, and Electronic Specifier has now shared that the judges are from a variety of corporations across the marketplace and contain:
- Robert Owen, Director of All over the world College Programme at Creativeness Systems
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Articles Marketing and advertising Professional at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Controlling Director United kingdom & Ireland at RS Elements
- Mark Patrick, Technological Advertising and marketing Manager at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Organization Progress of 5G IoT Wise Linked Buildings at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Affiliate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will independently rating the entries right after an in-depth discussion and the highest scoring entry will be the winner, which will be announced on the Digital Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It is interesting to see that several electronic distributors have been preferred as section of the judging panel, and I have cheekily wondered if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they symbolize or probable new lines for their business. It will unquestionably be appealing to see which solutions they vote for, and we glimpse ahead to viewing the modern items providers set ahead.
The write-up Judges Introduced for Electronic Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared initially on Napier – B2B PR and Marketing and advertising Agency.