• Port Angeles Business enterprise Affiliation — In-individual meeting Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Generate (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This 7 days attributes Mark Nichols, Clallam County Prosecuting Lawyer.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — In-particular person luncheon conferences are Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
Lunch of $9.75 will include an entree and sides.
• West Conclude Enterprise and Skilled Affiliation — Meets in-person just about every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the 1st Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a virtual café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This week features Centrum Govt, Robert Birman.
Registration is necessary at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/situations.
E-mail [email protected] for data on the Zoom Café.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Virtual conference at midday Tuesday.
This 7 days characteristics Danny Milholland with “Reinventing The Village For Fashionable Times.”
For entry to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Digital conferences Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This 7 days attributes Brian Kuh, Group Jefferson and the Economic Enhancement Council.
For obtain to the Zoom assembly, e-mail [email protected]
All of the over meetings are open up to the public.
Peninsula Day by day News