EYE ON Business enterprise: This week’s conferences2 min read
• Port Angeles Enterprise Affiliation — In-person conference Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Cafe, 113 DelGuzzi Push (off U.S. Freeway 101).
This 7 days options an update on Lefties baseball.
• Clallam County Financial Progress Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
This week characteristics WorkSource Leaders speaking about job openings in Clallam County.
The Zoom link is https://us02internet.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh 3V3JXRzFSMmRodz09, with Conference ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — In-individual luncheon conferences are Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This 7 days attributes Terry Ward, regional publisher and vice president of Audio Publishing.
• West Conclusion Business and Skilled Association — Satisfies in-individual each Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the Very first Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• Hood Canal Coordinating Council Board of Administrators — Digital conference Wednesday at 1 p.m.
Conference accessibility is by Zoom system, https://zoom.us/j/93581727878 with Assembly ID 935 8172 7878 and passcode 279429.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a digital café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
This week features Richard Tucker, Govt Director of Jefferson Land Belief. Registration is essential at www. jeffcounty chamber.org/situations. Email [email protected] for information and facts on the Zoom Café.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Midday Club — Digital meeting at noon Tuesday.
This 7 days features “My ship is so modest: Ann Davison & Felicity Ann.” For accessibility to the Zoom meeting, e-mail [email protected]
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Digital conference at noon Thursday. To be a part of the Zoom conference, e mail [email protected] for info.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Digital meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
In addition to student of the month, this week options North Olympic Improvement Council Govt Director Karen Affeld. For accessibility to the Zoom conference, e-mail PTTownsend [email protected]
All of the higher than conferences are open to the community.
Peninsula Day by day News